Tuesday, May 9, 2017



The Donald Sings Farewell To Comey
(As recorded by Russian intelligence open microphones planted in Trump’s gold-plated shower, which he felt a sudden need to use after firing
FBI Director James Comey in the middle of the FBI’s Russian/Trump probe)

(With apologies to “Close To You” by The Carpenters, melody here.)

Why do Feds suddenly appear
Every time Putin’s near?
Seems to me, they want to be
Close to me


Why do drones clutter up the sky
Every time I walk by?
Seems to me, they long to be
Close to me.

When we saw you getting warm,
The gang just got together
And decided to be rid of snoopy you,
So we fired your ass, you pesky scold,
And told those Democratic slobs “Screw You!”

That is why all the Feds in town (Feds in town)
Follow me (follow me) up and down (up and down)
Seems to me, they long to be
Close to me.

When they followed Putin’s scent,
And found it led right to my tent,
I decided that much more would never do,
So I’ve said “You’re fired!” (just like TV)
And hope that Congress just won’t follow through!

I guarantee,
The new guy won’t be
Too close to me!

Ah, close to me!
Ah, he won’t be
Close to me,
Ah, No siree!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment