Friday, June 30, 2017

MOSCOW (LBS) -- Russian  FSB (ФСБ) services are shaking their heads over the latest transmissions from the bugged White House shower head. Early Thursday morning (Washington time), recorders in Lubyanka  captured President Trump doing another Frank Sinatra ripoff in the shower, this time to Sinatra’s “Taking A Chance on Love.”
 
According to a transcript provided LBS by Deep Borscht, Trump was hear singing:


“Taking A Chance On Tweets”

Here I go again
I’m after Morning Joe again
All enraged again
Taking a chance on tweets

Here I slide again
Spurred by my raging pride again
Wild eyed again
Taking a chance on tweets

The Fake News offers a frame-up
I never slip by
Still I’m tweeting my name up
While my staff keeps asking “Why?”

This is ending soon
I’m getting looney as the moon,
Wrap-around sleeves are trending soon
Taking a chance on tweets.

Here I slip again
Another hateful quip again
I’ve lost my grip again
Taking a chance on tweets

Now I prove again
That I am quite unglued again
I’m unscrewed again
Taking a chance on tweets

I’m haunted by Mueller’s gumshoes
Each noting my lies
My private lawyer's discourse”
“You better kiss your ass goodbye.”

On that ball again
I'm riding for a fall again
I'm gonna give my all again
Taking a chance on tweets!

###


No comments:

Post a Comment